1. Happiness is not something really made. It comes from your own actions.
2. Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.
3. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
4. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
5. Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.
6. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
7. When what we are is what we want to be, that’s happiness.
8. Don’t wait for happiness to be thrust upon you. Seek it out of service and learning.