1. Learn to clean as you go. You will save many hours.
2. Grocery shop after a meal. When you’re hungry, everything looks delicious and you end up spending too much.
3. If you don’t need something, don’t buy it.
4. Time is becoming ever elusive in today’s society. Learn to multitask. Pay bills on the train ride to work, listen to lectures while doing housework, see all your friends at the same time and catch up with them all at once.
5. When you’re in a good mood, don’t make promises! When that good mood goes away, that promise will be hard to follow through with.
6. If it takes less than two minutes, do it now.
7. Always sleep well. More time spent out of focus and unproductively is never as good as shorter, efficient time.
8. Being healthier doesn’t necessarily mean you need to spend more time and money. Take the stairs, eat fruit instead of candy, add honey instead of sugar.
9. Smile at strangers. It will brighten up their day and yours too.
10. Don’t let a second go by wasted. Find a passion, a person, or a goal to live for.
© source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-best-life-tips/answer/Shana-Tiang-1