1. Take mistakes as friends, love and learn from them.
2. Be true to my feelings and not be afraid of expressing them.
3. Listen more than I talk and ask great questions.
4. Learn to work with what I have got instead of complaining.
5. Find something that I am passionate about and challenge myself to do it.
6. Enjoy experience more than materials.
7. It’s me versus me and I should stop comparing.
8. Take the time to relearn what makes me feel alive and do more of that.
9. Make people around me feel good, in the simplest and most loving way.
10. Invest in myself and never stop learning.
© source: lifehack / via: pinterest