1. Everyone You Love is Going to Die – I talk to both my parents everyday because I know there will be a day that won’t be an option.
2. We Give Our Lives Meaning – So if you feel like life is meaningless, that’s your fault.
3. The Perfect Partner Doesn’t Exist – Concentrate on finding someone who has a lot of qualities you like and the same values and build a fantastic relationship
4. Life is a Game – Find the games you want to play, learn the rules, and find a way to be successful at the game you selected.
5. Everything Ends – Youth, love, life, all end, and that’s what makes them valuable.
6. Be Romantic About the Little Things – Appreciate a sun set, close your eyes when you eat, steal her a rose every once in awhile, romance makes the mundane beautiful.
7. Be a Realist About the Big Things – Life isn’t a movie, you need to have a plan, have an artist’s ambition but an engineer’s mindset.
8. Figure Out a Way or Don’t Complain – Either figure out how to overcome your challenges or quit complaining about them.
9. You Are Enough – Stop trying to prove you have value. Whenever you’re feeling insecure just say “I am enough” in your head and watch your insecurities evaporate.
10. That Everyone Talks Sh*t Behind Your Back – Accept that everyone talks shit about you when you’re not in the room, that way you’ll never use “What will they say about me?” as an excuse not to pursue your dreams.
© source: quora.com / via pinterest.com